Please contact us for the password.
So much science, so little time. . . Doktor Kaboom is having trouble picking his favorite science demonstrations, so he’s bringing them all! Unfortunately there are way too many to do them all in one show. The solution: The Wheel of Science! Doktor Kaboom has built a great big spinning wheel and labeled it with everything from optical illusions to chemical reactions to a homemade hovercraft, and more! At least a dozen fantastic demonstrations ready to go. Wherever the wheel stops, that’s what’s next! Will we turn a water bottle into a rocket or catapult bananas across the stage? Electrocute a pickle or create artificial gravity? Who knows? No two shows will be the same. Except this one because it is a video recording. So, step right up, and let’s spin that wheel!
Created by David Epley from Seattle, WA
Suggested for Grades 3-8 and Family Programming
60 Minutes – No Intermission
- Science: Embedded Inquiry, Embedded Technology and Engineering
- Earth and Space Science: The Universe, The Atmosphere
- Physical Science: Matter, Energy, Motion, Forces of Nature
- Theatre: Character Acting, Comedy
- Health: Preventing Injuries
- Social Emotional Learning: Self-Awareness (Self-Confidence), Social Awareness (Respect for Others), Self-Management (Perseverance, Positive Attitude), Responsible Decision Making