It’s Just Rocket Science
Doktor Kaboom! combines the high energy interactive comedy your audiences have come to love, and another explosive lineup of science routines tying directly to core curriculum content standards! It’s Just Rocket Science focuses on the scientific hurdles of space travel.
Topics covered include: safety; math patterns; trajectory; force; centripetal and centrifugal force; gravity and artificial gravity; momentum and inertia; action/reaction; Newton’s Third Law.
Created by David Epley from Seattle, WA
Best for Grades 5-8 and Family Programming
60 Minutes – No Intermission
Photo Credit: Martin Albert
- Science: Embedded Inquiry, Embedded Technology and Engineering
- Physical Science: Matter, Energy, Motion, Forces of Nature
- Theatre: Character Acting, Comedy
- Health: Preventing Injuries
- Social Emotional Learning: Self-Awareness (Self-Confidence), Social Awareness (Respect for Others), Self-Management (Perseverance, Positive Attitude), Responsible Decision Making