2 Video Series (46 mins)
Suggested for Grades 2-5
Culture, music, theatre, and movement collide in bite size virtual experiences crafted by world renown educator and performer Paige Hernandez. Paige and Friends! will feature some of Paige’s favorite artistic collaborators as they discuss collaboration, creativity, self-care and identity. Paige and Friends! will feature the mindful and authentic hip hop aesthetic that Paige and her company, B-FLY ENTERTAINMENT are known for. Viewers can expect cultural diversity, insight into self and community, performances by Paige & Friends, and more!
- English Language Arts (Rhyming / Poetry, Spoken Word)
- Music and Dance (Rhythm, Movement as Self-expression, Artistic Elements of Hip Hop, Creative Process)
- Social-Emotional Learning (Respect. Understanding. Cooperation. Effort. Self-Care.)
- Social Studies (Cultural Identity, Cultural Expression)
- 21st Century Skills (Creativity. Critical Thinking. Collaboration. Communication.)